Friday, July 25, 2014

YANKS MAY TRADE JAGIELO & CLARKIN FOR IAN KENNEDY

I read it and my mouth dropped.


I have heard only good things about 3rd base prospect Eric Jagielo and Starting pitcher Ian Clarkin since they have been in the Yankee system.  Now I'm hearing that the Yankees may no longer want them.

(In Photo: Eric Jagielo)
All of the sudden there is a report out that suggests that the Yankees are willing to ship them to San Diego just to get Ian Kennedy in return.


Ian Kennedy. You remember him. He was the kid that was also a "prospect" for the Yankees once, only to be shipped out of the Bronx back in 2009 to the Arizona Diamondbacks as part of a 3 team trade.

Jim Bowden of ESPNXM just tweeted this:
I fell out of my chair. Wait... now I'm back.

Now look, there are 2 ways of looking at this:

(In Photo: Ian Clarkin)
1. The Yankees need to win now and Kennedy is a veteran pitcher at this point and can definitely help our club!  Jagielo and Clarkin still need time to be seasoned. Go for it!

OR


2. What the hell are we doing?

Look, by the time you are reading this, Kennedy could possibly be a Yankee.  I don't know how slow or fast this move will be, or if it even has legs, but I did find it damn interesting though, and wanted to bring it to your attention.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017