Thursday, September 18, 2014

INCREDIBLE TRIBUTES TO DEREK JETER KEEP ON COMING


I needed to share this with you.  This was sent to me by friend Jessica. She's a huge Yankee fan, huge Derek Jeter fan and huge BYB reader.


You can tell by her wearing our shirt last year at Yankee Stadium.  Good on ya, Jessica!

This is brought to us by Gatorade and features one of my favorites, Frank Sinatra. If you haven't seen this new ad and tribute to the Captain, you must take a moment and watch it now. It will give you chills. It's well produced, the images, the music, the timing is perfect. Check this out:



Now look, You know how much I love the #RE2PECT ad brought to us by the Jordan brand.  This one is right up there with that one in my opinion.  It's sad when our heroes hang it up.  I get emotional watching highlights and thinking about all the great things they do.


I remember when Jorge Posada retired.  It was hard for me as a fan, because I loved him out there on the field.  Back then, Johnnie Walker Black Label came out with their ad featuring Jorge. I loved it then, and I love it now:


Anyway... this next several days are it for the Captain. It's gonna be an emotional time as we say goodbye and Thank you!  He will definitely be missed.

Damn... what a thrill to see these guys play in our lifetime.  You can't beat it.

You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017