Monday, September 15, 2014

JETER & AROD EXCHANGE TEXTS



ARod: Hey D. I meant to text you last week. Congrats on Jeter Day!

Jeter: Shhh. don't start telling people ur texting me. you're suspended LOL

ARod: Dick

Jeter: I'm playing man. How you doing

ARod: I'm alright man, Working out a lot.  I'm out of the spotlight. its weird

Jeter: Yeah, that's gotta be weird for you. Haha

ARod: I even did the ALS Water bucket challenge and I didn't even get press!

Jeter: Maybe you should do it with a blonde. lol

ARod: No, that's you man. bachelor with the gift basket parting gifts.

Jeter: at least I give a gift. What do you give???


ARod: A signed photo of me kissing myself in the mirror. LOL

Jeter: haha

ARod: I'm looking forward to coming back

Jeter: Yeah. I bet you planned it this way so you could have the spotlight next year with out me getting in your way.

ARod: How'd you know? 

Jeter: LOL. We've known each other for a long time. Your ass is as old as mine, don't forget that. 

ARod: True.


Jeter: Whatever u do though, don't slip up. Make sure people think we hate each other. That rumors been going on for years. I cant believe its still out there

ARod: Wait, we don't hate each other?

Jeter: maybe bro. maybe

ARod: So, your last year.  You've done it all D. You're unbelievable. 

Jeter: Thanks, but we had great teams over the years. it was a great run.

ARod: well, despite what people think, I think you're a great guy, great teammate and I'm proud to have played with you.

Jeter: Thx bro. ditto

ARod: Ditto?

Jeter: You know, like Ghost.

ARod: LOL. OK man, whatever.

Jeter: Thanks again for reaching out. typical Alex. a week late.

ARod: I was looking in the mirror alot this week... leave me alone

Jeter: True dat. Later bro. 

ARod: later

Jeter: Thanks

(NOTE: THESE ARE FAKE TEXT EXCHANGES. THIS IS ME USING HUMOR AND MAKING A GUESS OF HOW THE PEOPLE INVOLVED WOULD SPEAK TO EACH OTHER VIA TEXT. THERE IS NOTHING REAL ABOUT THIS. IT IS DONE STRICTLY FOR LAUGHS. ENJOY)


You've made BYB the fastest growing Yankees fan site in history. Now shop at the Bleeding Yankee Blue store!  Follow me on Twitter @BleednYankeeBlu and LIKE Bleeding Yankee Blue on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Bleeding Yankee Blue.

20% Off at SteinerSports.com with code YANKEEBLUE2017